Wednesday, January 11, 2017

The Goodness of Health via Yoga Crunch Bar

Hello Friends,

It has been a while since I last updated my blog. Life has been a roller coaster since 2016 as various events around me kept me engulfed and I missed my blogging on very occasions. But here I am in 2017, with new fervour, new zeal. As it's a New Year, Resolutions are not far behind. Some are ready to go the distance with their resolutions while others are trying to complete the pending ones in the New Year. But, I realised that "Health is the Best Wealth" and an investment in it goes the distance. Recently, I received something special in my mail box. 


            Yes, it indeed is the  "Yoga Crunch Bar" 


       
The main highlights of this delicious bar includes:

1. GMO Free
Rest assured, it's completely herbal and not run of the mill product conceived in a laboratory.
          
     2. Immunity booster 
Our days are longer and hectic and we need food that can help us sustain energy to push through. Yoga crunch does exactly that! It provides energy from multiple carbohydrate sources and has a blend of protein,  which slows the rate of digestion, delivering sustained energy. 
    
     3. Herbal ingredients 
Yoga crunch is made using 18 Ayurvedic herbs which includes some major ingredient such as amla, ashwagandha, cloves, cinnamon, shatavari, kamalphool etc. It is a blend of  different herbs and minerals important for energy and nutrition.    

4. Free from Cholesterol  Trans fats
It has no Trans-fat and does not contain any unsaturated fat, high  fructose oligosaccharide syrup or synthetic preservatives. It is an energy  bar which has been crafted in a way that it is yields only good for  people.    

5. Ideal Meal Replacement
Yoga Crunch Bar contains a blend of Herbal nutrients, Dry fruits, Skimmed Milk, and nutrients of wheat flaks,  rolled oats and oats fibers which keeps you full and energized for a few hours.

In addition to the above qualities, I loved the aroma and the taste of the  yoga crunch bar which reminded me of my favourite Chyawanprash. It simply melts in your mouth and leaves you asking for more. A must try this season and say bye to those hunger pangs in odd hours.


Order it online here: SiteAmazonSnapdeal 



Till then, Live Each Day as It's Your Last.